Travel? Yes Please! is a source of travel inspiration and information for couples and independent travelers looking to make the most of their limited vacation time.
Rhonda and Mike describe their travel style as "laid back luxe" and enjoy seeking out both fun and romantic activities in each place they visit. An experienced solo traveller, Rhonda is a fan of archaeological sites and destinations rich in culture and history. Mike prefers relaxing beach vacations with a bit of adventure thrown in. Between the two of them, they've got all the bases covered when it comes to travel! Join them in their journeys as they navigate the exciting world of travel as newlyweds.
Rhonda & Mike- Edmonton, Canada
- A Strange Introduction to Havana
- Photo of the Week: The Orangerie, Palace of Versailles
- Dachstein Ice Cave- Photo Series
- Hallstatt, Austria- A Picturesque Lakeside Alpine Village
- Photo of the Week: La Madeleine, Paris
- Palatine Hill- The Mythical Founding Place of Rome
- Three Great Day Trips From New Orleans
- Photo of the Week: Strasbourg Cathedral, France