Travel? Yes Please! is a source of travel inspiration and information for couples and independent travelers looking to make the most of their limited vacation time.
Rhonda and Mike describe their travel style as "laid back luxe" and enjoy seeking out both fun and romantic activities in each place they visit. An experienced solo traveller, Rhonda is a fan of archaeological sites and destinations rich in culture and history. Mike prefers relaxing beach vacations with a bit of adventure thrown in. Between the two of them, they've got all the bases covered when it comes to travel! Join them in their journeys as they navigate the exciting world of travel as newlyweds.
Rhonda & Mike- Edmonton, Canada
- Photo of the Week: Tomb of Sainte-Geneviève
- Skagway, Alaska- Gateway to the Gold Rush
- Oktoberfest- History, Traditions and Tips for Attending
- Photo of the Week: Summer in Lake Louise
- A Visit to Mendenhall Glacier, Juneau
- Flightseeing in Ketchikan, Alaska- Misty Fjords National Monument
- Photo of the Week: Milan Cathedral Rooftop
- Neets Bay Bear Viewing, Alaska
- Our Alaska Cruise Itinerary- An Introduction to Each Port of Call